Monday, July 2, 2007

SuperWow week




Hello everyone, we have just returned from a fun-filled week at Superwow. Mark, Jackson, my mom and myself, along with three other youth leaders ,from our church, took 17 kids to Ft. Walton Beach, FL. It was such a great trip- just reminding us of our purpose in Jesus Christ. God is really working on our family. Please pray for us as we seek God's guidance.

Jackson had his picture made with Brock Gill. He is a Christian illusionist. We loved him. Jackson was pretty fond of him too!


Here are some of my girls from Superwow. They were awesome! (Joanna, Amy, Me, Brittany, Claire, and Kim)

These are the guys from Mark's room. (Parker, Patton, Carson, Mark, and Brodie)
This was also Jackson's first trip to the beach. He loved the ocean, crying when we took him out! He turned 8 months old this week. I can't believe it. He still has no desire to crawl-which I am actually okay with-he'll get there soon enough, knowing that my life will never slow down at that point. haha. Hopefully we are going to the lake for the fourth so I hope to have another post in a few days.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm so proud that yall figured it all out and got up and running! We will check in often, and love seeing that precious boy. Looks like Superwow was so fun, as usual. Borck Gill was there the last summer that Larry and I worked there--how fun!
Love yall so much!
Steph