Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day, Birthday!

I realize I'm running a little bit late with this blog from the labor day weekend, but we've all been under the weather for the past week. Thankfully we are on the mend. Anyway, what a great Labor Day weekend. It started off with three new additions to our family: Salvador, Sanchez, and Sarita. Our new fainting goat additions. They are possibly the cutest baby animals ever! On Friday, my wonderful husband of 7 years took me to the Bluff View Inn for my birthday. We had italian food at Tony's on Friday night, walked across the Walnut street bridge, and then topped it off with a trip to Clumpies for ice cream of course. We stayed at the Maclellan house in the art distric which is right over the river. It was great. And then Saturday we ate an awesome breakfast and headed home (can you tell how to win me over...food!!!haha) Saturday night my family had a big meal for me at Lesli and Jason's. All of our friends and their kids were there. We watched the dawgs sitting out under the big oak trees on the farm. It was one of my most favorite nights! This is Jackson, Mark and Nolan Barton and Landen Talley on the boodin'boodin' aka four wheeler. This is our goofy friend Jeremy Talley with a much too small helmet on after the dawgs scored. we love you Jeremy.heehee And of course Jackson had to be decked out in his red and black. It suits him well. What a fun weekend!

1 comment:

mary said...

Greta- Not sure if you remember me from Shorter, but your little boy is super cute. My mom actually had you as a physical therapist while you were pregnant w/ him and she really loved working with you! Glad to see things are going so well for you guys!